State of the Art Duct Cleaning
10 Reasons To Have Your Ducts Cleaned
Breath Clean Air with our state-of-the-art duct and ventilation cleaning system. Our professional duct cleaning system will help to reduce your overall heating and air conditioning maintenance fees by helping your unit run more efficiently. Learn more about the benefits you can have with a cleaner environment by e-mailing or calling us today. We also offer a free IAQ DVD with helpful tips. Stop by and pick one up, or call Chris today at 287-2397 and she'll send one right out.
Learn more about our state of the art duct cleaning services by watching our ductwork cleaning video.
- Save by having less Dr. bills & using less allergy medecations.
- UVL (Non O-Zone producing Ultra Violet Light) "Whole House" humidifiers.
- Dirty duct work can make your heating & Air Conditioning equipment work harder costing you more on gas & electric bills and will also shorten the life of your equipment.
- Professional duct cleaning can help to lower maintenance costs on your furnace & air conditioner because a cleaner system will have fewer break downs than a dirty system.
- Dirt, dust and the humidity found in the basement and duct work provides ideal breeding ground for mold, mildew, fungi, germs, and many other harmful microbes. Microscopic dust mites also grow and thrive in these same conditions. These are contaminants in the air that you breath.
- A standard throw away furnace filter removes only about 5-7% of the dust and dirt that passes through it. This means that 93-95% circulates back into the air you breath or settles in your duct work. Also dust mites and other microscopic contaminants are too small and pass right through a standard filter.
- A cleaner duct system means that you spend less time dusting, less time cleaning drapes, and carpeting. This not only saves you time and money but your drapes and carpet last longer.
- Be informed about how to keep duct work cleaner, longer. But more importantly keeps your lungs cleaner longer.
- Indoor air is dirtier on average than outdoor air.
- The average person brings in 3 heaping tablespoons of dirt into their body via their lungs due to poor indoor air quality.
**Become a member or if you are a member of the Planned Service Discount Club Program & receive 15% off your duct cleaning.
**Have to be on the program for the full year.